Low-Point Lemon Bars
- 1/2 cup Land O’ Lakes light butter made canola oil
- 1/4 cup baking SUGAR SUBSTITUTE (STEVIA OR SPLENDA)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup BAKING SUGAR SUBSTITUTE (Stevia, Splenda)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice ( 3-4 large lemons)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, blend together softened butter, vanilla extract, 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup SUGAR SUBSTITUTE ( I USE BAKING SPLENDA) with pastry cutter or fork.
- Press into the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray. ( I use Trader Joe’s canola oil spray)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in oven, or until golden.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE