Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Indulge yourself with this easy, creamy, delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole for dinner. Kids, husbands, and wives a like are sure to LOVE this dish!
- 1 large rotisserie chicken, meat removed and pulled (about 5-6 C)
- 1/2 pound sliced deli-style black forest ham, chopped
- 1/2 pound sliced swiss cheese
- 4 Tb butter
- 4 Tb flour
- 3 C milk
- 2 Tb lemon juice
- 1 Tb dijion mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 Tb melted butter
- 1 1/4 C seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese
|Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray. Layer the chicken in the bottom of the dish followed by the ham and finally the swiss cheese.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Slowly add the milk, whisking to keep clumps from forming.
You can get the complete recipes here!!!